Quality & Performance
With our roots in deep sea fishing boats built to withstand the uncompromising demands of The Cape of Storms, we instill a philosophy of no-compromise safety in every Titan 300 we build.
From the choice of only internationally certified raw materials to the strict adherence of temperature tolerances during lay-up, every step of the build process is designed for your safety and the endurance of your asset. Vacuum bagged composite construction above the waterline leads to the best balance between weight and strength.
Built in their factory in Strand in the Western Cape Province, Titan produces a range of luxurious and power boats predominantly for fishing, family and lifestyle enjoyment."
Key quality points
- Specifically designed for our infamous Cape of Storms
- The perfect fishing platform
- Carefully planned and balanced
- Hull laminate engineered to save almost 1,000kg
- Quality interior, stainless hardware and fine cabinetry